Thursday

Black or White



Upon looking over the way I usually make choices in my life. I’ve come to realize that I’m very black or white when it comes to my decisions and way of living. Even with the simpler things, I usually choose one extreme or the other. The other day someone asked me, what’s your favourite pizza? I answered, um meat lovers or…vegetarian!! I didn’t even realize they were polar opposites till that person’s reaction. I’m either hot or cold, not warm at all. In every single facet of my life. When I’m serious about school, nothing else matters, when I’m slacking…IM SLACKING. When im focused at work, nobody can come near me, when I’m diddle daddling, im literally just watching everyone do everything… When Im serious about my health, when I’m into someone or something…I tend to give my all, every ounce of my being, or absolutely nothing, zilch, nada.

Is it a lack of balance in my life or just a sense of knowing what I want…
Im not sure, but I certainly know that I don’t want to be mediocre…I don’t want to do a half (ass) job on anything. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea if I just started to do things a little more relaxed. Maybe then Id get a sense of balance in my life, maybe then things would be…well…balanced… I guess question is;

Shall I strive for greatness, or settle for…balance.?

Strive for greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment